RHS Path, Patio and Decking Cleaner
Cleans surfaces using no harsh chemicals
- Cleans and restores natural colour
- No scrubbing required, just apply and leave
- Ideal for most outdoor surfaces
- Safe to use around pets, wildlife and ponds
- Coverage up to 80 sq metre
RHS Path, Patio & Decking Cleaner is designed to clean moss, algae and everyday dirt away from the affected areas. It is safe to use on most outdoor surfaces including stone, concrete, brickwork, decking, wood, plastic, garden furniture, glass, paintwork, outdoor fabrics and much more. Fast acting the cleaner can be applied by a sprayer or brush and left; no scrubbing or rinsing is required and results can be seen after just 24 hours. Coverage is up to 80sq.m and the formula is safe to use around pets, wildlife and ponds.
Around the garden: tarmacadam driveways, wood & concrete fencing, stone walls, garden sheds, greenhouses, statues, plant pots, pebbles, garden furniture, canopies & fabrics.
Water features: ornamental water features*
Around the home: patio flags, decking, conservatories – glass or plastic, roofs – felt and slate, outside walls both painted or not.
Sports & public areas: all weather courts, AstroTurf, artificial Grass, hard play areas, access ramps, kennels, car parks.
*If cleaning near fish ponds, ensure that run off is kept to a minimum. If a small amount enters a pond it will not harm fish or plant life
How to use
It is recommended that a spot test is done beforehand on coloured paving and other surfaces not listed above.
Avoid bare steel, marble and galvanised surfaces. Do not use if rain is expected within the next few hours and
apply in dry conditions.
• Dilute up to 3 parts water with 1 part Path, Patio & Decking Cleaner.
• Mix in a low pressure sprayer and apply over the area to be cleaned. Alternatively, mix in a bucket and apply with a soft brush. Ensure an even spread over the surface.
• Leave product to work – and within a week or so the treated surface will start to clear, and will continue its cleaning process over the next few months.
Always read the label and product information before use.