ORGANIC POUR & FEED
Natural and organic based feed.
- High quality organic based liquid feed
- With added biostimulant to encourage nutrient uptake and enhance plant development
- Feeds all plant types to promote healthy and abundant growth
- Suitable for pots, hanging baskets and containers
- Safe to use around children and pets
- Bee friendly
- Bottle made from 100% recycled materials and is recyclable
- 200ml concentrated refill allows you to re-use your larger ecofective ready to use bottle, helping reduce plastic waste. Simply add the 200ml refill into the original ready to use bottle and top up with water
Pour & Feed is ideal for pots, hanging baskets and grow bags. It encourages vibrant flowers…
…and healthy fruit and vegetables.
Water plants and then apply one capful of feed to the base of the plants, avoiding the foliage.
If your compost is too dry before feeding it will simply leach out. It’s best to water your plants about 5-10 minutes before applying the feed. During the growing season it is always a good idea to leach your pots and baskets once with water to reduce the salt build up that may have occurred.
CHILD PET AND BEE SAFE
ecofective® Organic Pour & Feed is a high-quality natural-based feed, with added biostimulant to increase nutrient uptake by the plant. A universal feed for both indoors and outdoors plants, this formula is perfect to use undercover to include pepper, chilli, and herb plants. It promotes strong, healthy fruit and vegetables and encourages abundant, vibrant flowers. The natural-based ingredients mean it is safe to use around children, pets and beneficial insects including bees. Proven to be highly effective, the same formulation is currently used by many professional growers and landscapers across the UK and Europe.
For feeding a wide range of fruit, vegetables, flowers, shrubs both indoors and under glass, as well as pots, hanging baskets, indoor grown capsicums (chillies, peppers) and herbs.
HOW TO USE
Water plants and then apply one capful of feed to the base of the plants, avoiding the foliage. Apply every 7 days during the growing season.
Always read the label and product information before use.